Graduate Student Resources (most up to date forms, including payroll forms)
- The Graduate School
- Graduate School Bulletin
- Liberman Graduate Center
- Policies and Guides
- Doctoral Dissertation Guide
- Olin Fellowship for Women
- Chancellor's Graduate Fellowship
Graduate Reading Exam Form
Students outside the department who would like to take the graduate reading exam should contact Gerhild Williams.
Instructions for the exam are available as a download, but students must make an appointment (Jill Edwards, 935-5623) with Dr. Williams before taking the exam.
- Receipts Form
- Graduate Travel Funding Request
- Travel Expense Report
- Pre-Dissertation Summer Travel Request
- Scheduling Grid / Class Grid (for TAs to use to schedule subsections)
Checklists for Visitors and Guest Speakers
- Checklist for Visiting Scholars
- Checklist for Guest Speakers at Lectures
- Checklist for Symposium Speakers
Please contact our Administrative Coordinator, Sweta Khanal, for any questions you may have.